- AI and Machine Learning
- Analytics & BI/Benchmarking
- Blue Ridge Product Toolbox
- BLUEPRINT 2021
- Career Diaries
- Change Management & Adoption
- Cost Control & Reduction
- Data Science
- Discrete Manufacturing
- Events & Conferences
- Resiliency & Disruption
- Hero Stories
- Integrated Business Planning
- Inventory Optimization
- Multi-Echelon Inventory Optimization
- Net Pricing
- Planning + Pricing Solutions
- Price Optimization & Management
- Pricing Advanced Analytics
- Promotion Pricing
- Sales & Operations Planning
- Specialty Retail
- Supply Chain Planning
- Support & Services
- Value-Based Pricing
- Wholesale Distribution
Blue Ridge Price Optimization Solution
The Blue Ridge Price Optimization solution introduces science into the planning process to stop peanut butter pricing and start making meaningful, data-driven pricing decisions to shape demand. Price Optimization breaks down the costly barriers of volatility, opening up new and significant sources of profitability.
Download this paper to learn:
- How distributors currently manage supply chain volatility
- The benefits of Price Optimization
- How Price Optimization solutions work to shape demand
- 5 areas, where pricing software is evolving forecasting from reactive gut instinct to proactive, max-profit decisions
FORECAST & SIMULATE THE FINANCIAL OUTCOME OF PRICE CHANGES, BEFORE THEY HAPPEN.
Blue Ridge Price Optimization delivers advanced self-service analytics and simulation capabilities to optimize the profit impact of price changes across all your lines, channels and locations.
- Optimize Pricing. Quickly identify overpriced/underpriced products for your entire assortment. Get accurate recommendations for aligning prices across products, channels & price points like wholesale, list & customer segment.
- Improve Financial Results. Deplete excess inventory & increase fill rates to increase revenue & margins.
- Gain Market Share. Get alerts to identify daily profit opportunities, competitive pricing & cost changes.
- Extend Your Investment. Manage prices to conform to your business constraints & supplier requirements, while gaining the upper hand in supplier negotiations.